Kill me

Me parece que es de una pelicula aunque no se de cual, esta chida la rola..bien...mm romántica? jeje me agrado, les pongo tambien la letra

Adam Sandler - Somebody kill me please


Letra:

You dont know how much I need you.
While you're near me I dont feel blue.
And when we kiss I know that you need me too.
I can't believe I found a love that's so pure and true.

But it all was bullshit.
It was a goddam joke.
And when I think of you linda,
I hope you fucking choke.

I hope you're glad with what you've done to me.
I lay in bed all day long feeling melancholy.
You left me here all alone, tears running constantly.

Oh somebody kill me please,
Somebody kill me plee-ase,
Im on my knees,
Pretty pretty please kill me.

I want to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Put a bullet in my heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

2 comentarios:

Jesus Ferruzca dijo...

Efectivamente esta chida... la pelicula se llama "La mejor de mis Bodas" con la mamirruqui de Drew Barrymore... mmmmmmm

mikeshot dijo...

Se parece a alguien que conozco tocando la guitarra o mejor dicho tratando de tocar la guitarra, quién será???